Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
Qualifications to Enter:
- You must be an active member of the organization to qualify for the awards program. Be sure your membership is up to date with your local chapter.
- The work associated with your entry must have appeared (published, printed, presented, etc.) between May 1, 2017, and April 30, 2018.
How to Submit Award Entries:
Watch this webinar for easy to follow instructions: "How to Enter SPRF Lanterns"
Step 1: Prepare to Enter
- Review the award categories and criteria in the tabs listed above.
- Note the tier and category for your entries.
- Note the parameters (research, planning, implementation, evaluation) and restrictions (word/character limits).
- Set aside time to prepare your entries. Follow the “Four Weeks to a Successful Award Entry” as a guide.
Step 2: Register/Log In to Awards System
- If you are new to the system, click on the "first time logging in" link located on the award system home page.
- Enter your email address and click “Next.”
- Enter your contact information, select your chapter and create a password.
- Click “Register” to finish setting up your account.
- You will be taken to the “SPRF Award Programs” page to submit your award entries.
- If you have already created an account on this site, simply log in using your email address and password on the left side of this page. If you started an award entry but have not submitted it, you will be able to edit your entry and continue the submission process.
Step 3: Select your Awards Program and Entry Category
- Select “Southern Public Relations Federation” in the Awards Program drop-down menu.
- Then choose the tier that your award entry falls under from the drop-down menu.
- Pick the category that fits your award entry. Depending on the entry type, there may be a subcategory for you to select as well.
- Type in the name of your entry under “Entry Title.”
- Click on the “Save And Next” button.
Step 4: Input Award Entry
- Fill in the research, planning, implementation and evaluation sections for this award entry. Text can be copied and pasted from Microsoft Word or Notepad. Note the maximum word/character count for each section.
- Upload supporting documentation and collateral pieces. At least one file is required, but you may choose to upload up to three files.
- Provide a web address of any online materials you would like the judges to review. Two links can be included.
- Select “Save And Next” to continue.
Step 5: Award Information
- Should your entry be selected for recognition, this information will be used to prepare awards and during the presentation ceremony. At least one line is required, but you may provide up to three lines of text. Company/organization name is typically placed on line 1 with the names of individuals who worked on the project or the department name on lines 2 and 3, if applicable. It is not necessary to provide the award entry title or category name.
- Upload one image that the awards committee may use during the presentation ceremony or in publicity materials.
- Click “Save” to save all information input into the award system to this point.
- Click “Add to Cart” to finalize your entry, submit additional award entries and/or pay for your entry.
Step 6: Review and Checkout
- Once at this screen, you can:
- Click “Make Another Submission” to enter another award entry.
- Click “Print All Entries” to review all the information you submitted through the award system.
- Click “Checkout” to select your payment method.
- Note: If entering three or more award entries, you must input all entries into the system and pay for them at the same time to receive the discounted price.
- You may also click “Copy Your Submission” if some of the same information for one entry applies to another entry.
Step 7: Payment
- Select payment by either check or credit card.
- If paying by credit card, enter all of your card and contact information.
- If paying by check, mail your check (payable to SPRF) with a copy of your invoice to the SPRF Treasurer at:
SPRF Lantern Awards / c/o Christine Rigamer / 1109 Helios Avenue / Metairie, LA 70005
- Click “Process” to finalize your award entries and payment. Once you click “Process,” you will not be able to edit your award entry.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each entry as well as an invoice if you selected payment by check.
- You may print an invoice along with all information you input for your entries.
Remember: This awards program does not require a binder; there is no need to print or mail your entry or collateral pieces.
If your entry wins an award, you may order duplicate awards. Information will be available following the awards program.
- $55 for each entry, if saved and finalized in the online award system on or before Wednesday, June 27.
- $20 for student entries if saved and finalized in the online award system by Wednesday, July 18.
- $65 for each entry if saved and finalized in the online award system by Wednesday, July 18.
- A professional member who submits and pays for three or more entries at one time will receive a $5 discount per entry ($50/$60).
Payment Options: Credit card or Check
- Entry fees will not be billed or refunded. All entries without accompanying fees will be ineligible for judging.
- Make checks payable to SPRF Lantern Awards.
- If you are mailing a check, please print the invoice from the award system and submit with your check.
- Mail the check and invoice to the SPRF Treasurer at:
SPRF Lantern Awards,
c/o Christine Rigamer
1109 Helios Avenue
Metairie, LA 70005